Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Good friend

I got to spend today with three of my favourite people in the whole world. Two are small and cute and one is a girl i really could not live without. That's right little P, baby M and my favourite redhead (non related...although we still question that), Jeaninne.

Quite a nice afternoon. It was a short visit. Jeaninne was taking the girls to west ed and I had to get some errands done as I am going to be working a long stretch starting tomorrow. So we met up and I went to the under water aquarium with them. Touched the stingrays, anemones, and starfish with little P. Watched the sharks eat, along with the sea turtles. And even saw some nemos!  Lovely short visit. 

It got me thinking about my friends. I am truly blessed. I probably have some of the best girlfriends around. I will talk about others later but just a little glimpse at Jeaninne. 

One of the greatest things about this girl is ability to be happy and joyful about all those around her. She is never spiteful. She is honest and always there to listen and encourage. And she is so genuinely happy for all her friends milestones and events. She is probably the most empathetic person I know. She hates that she can be emotional at times and cares so much. I think that is one of her greatest gifts. 

I remember when I got engaged. I think she was more excited than I was (and I was pretty excited). And I can't even go into how involved she became in the wedding, amazing. She was slideshow coordinator, house host, provided car rental, and just all around there. 

I am just so happy she is in my life. I don't ever want to take that friendship for granted. 

Just grateful. 
Love

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger